Tailgate Porta Potty Rentals. How Many Do You Need?
Tailgating season is fully upon us! For many sports fans, tailgating is an institution just as, if not more, important than the game itself. It’s a social event known for endless amounts of comfort food and everflowing beverages.
Food and drinks are obviously the two most important factors that go into the perfect tailgate, but there’s another detail that should never be overlooked: Restrooms! No matter the event, a lack of restrooms can be one of the biggest downers, so make sure your tailgate is prepared!
Portable Restroom Rental Tips:
- Determine how many hours your event will last.
- Determine your guest count.
- If alcohol is being served, add 15-20% more restrooms.
- Add one Handicap Accessible Restroom per 20 portable restrooms, or a minimum of one for events open to the public.
- Adequate hand washing should also be provided with restrooms in all food service areas.
- A minimum of (1) handwash station should be added per (4) restrooms
Use the chart to determine the adequate number of restrooms needed:
Choose PWI for your Next Tailgate
At PWI we offer a variety of porta potty options for rental to the Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Our porta potty rentals are some of the most competitive prices in the area and we offer many porta potty options. Whether you are looking for a single basic unit or a luxury restroom trailer, we have you covered.
So before you start pulling out the tents, grills, coolers, and TVs, get your portable restroom rental secured! We offer same day delivery and pickup in most areas!
Request a quote or call 800-220-7057.