What Size Dumpster Do I Need? Find Out How to Order the Right Size for You.
Selecting the right size dumpster is essential for keeping your project or business on track and on budget. Too large of a container can take up valuable work space, while overloading a small bin may result in additional fees. Pro Waste Inc. is here to help you order the dumpster that’s the right size for you.
The Top Factors that Determine What Size Dumpster You’ll Need:
- Type of Service: At PWI we offer dumpster rental options for both commercial and residential clients for a variety of projects.
- Type of Items of Disposal: To determine what size of dumpster you’ll need, it’s helpful to know what kind of debris you’re disposing of.
Once you’ve determined these two factors, it becomes easier to choose the right size dumpster for you. At PWI we offer three options: 10, 20, 30 cubic yard dumpster rentals.
10 Yard Dumpsters (14x8x3) Are Great For:
- Ceramic tile
- Smaller home project debris
20 Yard Dumpsters (14x8x6) Are Great For:
- Similar to our 15 yard dumpster, but with more capacity
- Heavier yard waste
- Store closings
- Construction waste
- Renovation waste
- Room debris
30 Yard Dumpsters (22×7.5×6) Are Great For:
- Ideal for construction and larger projects. It holds 30 cubic yards of debris, which is equivalent to about 170-190 contractor-grade trash bags. (measurements change based on manufacturer)
Dumpster Rentals with Pro Waste Inc.
As a family owned and operated business, we know how important it is to exceed the expectations of our clients and to consistently provide fast, dependable service to keep their construction, remodeling or clean out projects moving forward. That’s why we offer competitive prices, same day delivery, and same day pickup in most areas.
If you have additional questions about dumpster rentals or sizing, call 800-220-7057.
Ready to book? Request a quote online today!